SESSION 3 – EARLY TREATMENT AND AIRWAY CONSIDERATIONS
SESSION 3 – Early Treatment and Airway Considerations
• PHASE 1 TREATMENT PROTOCOL: “The Prefunctional Checklist”.
• EARLY TREATMENT – Prenatal to age 6/7. What you need to be concerned about and Tx at this age.
• Arch development phase 1 Tx, Mx first, when, how – (R.M.E. super screw and Korn Lip Bumper or B.P.S.L. brackets and CuNit wires).
• Early orthopedic correction of Class II with Kussick Bone Remodeller (compliant) or Jasper Vector Force (non-compliant).
• Early class III´s Dx and treatment planning (what about the vertical). Carriere type intervention without the expense and inventory.
** Early treatment cases will be presented in the clinic
Wellness and health: Exercise. The Nitric Oxide Dump. Feed your brain (Dr. Daniel Amen), 5G and Bioresonance.
3. Operating your Practice……Advice on how to operate your practice (Dr. Bond). Setting up your office; consideration on Practice Location (Rural can be attractive).
On completion of this session the participant will be able to appreciate:
. How phased treatment can help eliminate the need for extraction.
. How airway assessment and treatment is tantamount to successful orthodontic stability and a more normalized growth pattern.
. What appliances are more successful in early treatment and how to use and select them.
. When to treat Class II´s and Class III´s early.
Getting started: Introduction to CSW PROGRAM
Bracketing and Diagnosis
Early Treatment and Airway Considerations
Phase 2 Treatment, Teens and Adults – Class II Correction
Treatment Protocol for the Damon Philosophy. Retention and case finishing “The Protocols”