The following 5 segments will be offered during the 5 sessions on day 2 at the end and can be tailored to the consensus of the Doctors taking the course.
1. Completed your DDS degree, Now What? ………..Should I INCORPORATE? (The Benefits and Consideration) Create your team of Professionals…..Financial Advisor, Accountant, Lawyer, Banking Advisors
2. Buying a Practice……The process and where to start; Determining the Value of a practice; Financing a purchase.
3. Operating your Practice……Advice on how to operate your practice (Dr. Bond). Setting up your office; consideration on Practice Location (Rural can be attractive).
4. Growing Your Practice….Creating your own Financial Wealth Plan; The need for Tax Efficient Investing, including Corporate Saving Strategies, Paying Salary vs Retained Earnings; Good Debt vs Bad Debt
5. Retirement…..Steps to prepare your practice for Sale; Finding a Buyer and getting the Best Value for your practice; Retirement income and Portfolio Management; Pension style investment management, How much do I need.
MITCHEL ROBINSON, BA, MA, MBA, CFA
Investment Advisor, Portfolio Manager and Vice-President
With 36 years of experience, Mitch has been developing and implementing Wealth Management Solutions and Investment Management Strategies since 1982. Mitch is responsible for the development and implementation of these Wealth Management Solutions for Stevek/Robisnon Wealth Management. We use reliable and proven approaches to identify and satisfy client needs and goals while providing unparalleled financial guidance. Investment strategies developed and implemented are designed to meet our clients´ identified needs and goals while protecting and growing assets.
Mitch has a BA and MA in economics from the University of Guelph, an MBA from the University of Toronto and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. Mitch takes great pride in delivering financial guidance that is clear, concise and understandable. Mitch enjoys time with family and friends and outdoor activities including cycling, skiing and gardening.
Getting started: Introduction to CSW PROGRAM
Bracketing and Diagnosis
Early Treatment and Airway Considerations
Phase 2 Treatment, Teens and Adults – Class II Correction
Treatment Protocol for the Damon Philosophy. Retention and case finishing “The Protocols”