SESSION 5: TREATMENT PROTOCOL FOR THE DAMON PHILOSOPHY.
RETENTION AND CASE FINISHING “THE PROTOCOLS”
SESSION 5: Treatment Protocol for the Damon Philosophy. Retention and case finishing “The Protocols”
• When do I know when I am done? What are the standards you must finish to for Healthy Joints and a good Working Occlusion?
• Pan and Ceph Repo Brackets, checking Tip, Torque, Mutually Protected Occlusion and Anterior Guidance.
• Finishing Mechanics. Repo Brackets, What Wires to finish with, Torquing Ant´s, and Cuspids GT springs.
• Positioners and Retention appliances. How to get everything off efficiently, Ortho Tech Flex and the Clear Bow Retainer.
• “Damon Treatment Philosophy”, Part II. The Brackets, the Wire, the Finishing.
** Patients will be brought in to show appliance removal and retention as well as Biopassive S.L. cases.
Financial Health: Business of Orthodontics in a G.P. Practice. Get the money, Keep 1/2, Don´t lose them money. My portfolio manager will present on Estate Planning and Investing.
Getting started: Introduction to CSW PROGRAM
Bracketing and Diagnosis
Early Treatment and Airway Considerations
Phase 2 Treatment, Teens and Adults – Class II Correction
Treatment Protocol for the Damon Philosophy. Retention and case finishing “The Protocols”