SESSION 4: PHASE 2 TREATMENT, TEENS AND ADULTS – CLASS II CORRECTION
SESSION 4: Phase 2 Treatment, Teens and Adults – Class II Correction
• Molar Distillization, “The New D2 Appliance” (Carriere without the inventory).
• Compliant v.s. Non-Compliant treatment.
• Later Class II correction, Mara v.s. Herbst.
• A.R.S. after Dr. Jack Sheridan…when to consider this modality.
• Turbos, TAD´s and elastics.
• Biopassive self-ligation. Which system, Why, When and How.
• An introduction to the “Damon Philosophy of Accelerated Treatment”, Part 1.
• What about all the hpype on Accelerated Orthodontics?
• Mulligan Mechanics, “The Short Story”. The 2×4 Tip back in Class II, DIV I and DIV II. CSM (Common Sense Mechanics) in extraction cases.
** Patients under treatment will be brought in to show all of these types of cases.
Wellness and Health: The Meridian Protocol, Mitochondria and Health, Ketosis.
On completion of this session the participant will be able to demonstrate:
. An understanding of Molar Distilization and Treatment of Class II Malocclusion.
. An understanding of the use of the MARA Appliance.
. Knowledge of when and how to use Turbos, Tads and Elastics.
. An understanding of Self-Ligation Bracketes.
. An understanding of Mulligan Mechanics.
Getting started: Introduction to CSW PROGRAM
Bracketing and Diagnosis
Early Treatment and Airway Considerations
Phase 2 Treatment, Teens and Adults – Class II Correction
Treatment Protocol for the Damon Philosophy. Retention and case finishing “The Protocols”